12/16/08

Well, Hello there!



Hi. My name is Tasha. I am a fiance to Tyren,



and mother to Kaiden



and Elizabeth.


Yep, you saw that right. We are a mixed race family. Got a problem? Then discontinue ready now. I don't need any negativity....

I am a mom of all trades. I cook, clean, crochet, sew and many many more things.

We are your average dysfunctional family... Kaiden is your average toddler. Lots of bumps and bruises, constantly running around and talking his head off (even though most of it isn't English). Elizabeth is a very high maintenance little girl. She wants what she wants, when she wants it.

I have been debating creating this blog for some time now. Not quite sure what I would write about or if I would even be any good at it. As you can see I finally decided to start it and after many tiring hours of trying to figure out a name.. here I am!

6 comments:

  1. WELCOME TO THE BLOGOSHERE ;) Very cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Emily. I really need to tweak my page, but that probably wont happen until after Christmas. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. dysfunctional RULES!! :) excited for your blog...i've never done this either..the things we do for our milkshakes w/ 2 straws..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I awwwww..... I LOVE my milkshakes. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am visiting from your sister's blog...I have seen pictures of your kids on her blog, and I just gotta say they are so adorable! So glad to meet you and I look forward to getting to know you.

    ReplyDelete