12/19/08

The Diabolical Purse

So, my niece's purse.... its taking forever, and making my wrists and thumb hurt. But you know, its totally worth it!! I really hope she likes it, but I have this feeling that if I don't put some sort of princess fabric on the inside, its gonna end up in my sisters closet!! LOL

Here is the progress so far!




Here is an attempt to show you the coloring difference. Its crocheted with two strings of yarn. One baby pink and one purple. You cant really tell the difference... but it makes it look nice and its nice and sturdy.

2 comments:

  1. So, how did everything turn out? Hope you had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out pretty good. I forgot to take a picture of the finished project though. (oops) I didnt get around to making the fabric that goes on the inside of it. But oh well. It still serves its purpose! :)

    ReplyDelete