1/2/09

As I sit here and roll 40 newborn sized diapers I think....

Why do I do these things to myself?!?

So my cousin's baby shower is tomorrow at 1 p.m. I wanted to make her a baby blanket, but it wasn't doable. SO so I have very little money (OK, I have no freaking money, but who really cares?) I got the bright idea to buy a pack of diapers and make a diaper cake to go with her pack of newborn onsies.

Ugh. I'm going to show up tomorrow sleep deprived, blind (from me poking out my own eyes) and fingers bleeding. Meanwhile my sister rolls up, nicely rested and perfectly manicured, with a perfectly wrapped gift that she picked up at the store today. (insert humongous eye roll)

Will I ever learn? Or will I continue to torture myself with this crap?!?!?

Oh well, back to rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment